Wednesday 30 July 2008





Have been busy over the last couple of days catching up on some lo's and kits that were part done and had never had time to finish.
The first two are kits from Cleo's Undomesticated scrapping and the pink layout was a weekly challenge from UKS that I have now put onto a canvas, so i can have it on my craft room wall.

With all the lovely hot weather we have been having, I finally got round to buying a pool for the boys, they had so much fun in it, and got some great pics for the boys scrapbooks. Actually managed to catch my eldest on camera for the first time in months.

My dh has finally made a start on the patio, so hopefully by next week we will have a nice size patio to sit on and it will mean that I can move the table away from the back door. You never know we may actually get round to having a bbq by the end of the summer.

I am looking at getting some new shelves for the house, specifically for the living room and my craft room, found some gorgeous pink floating shelves from Argos, which are going on my wish list.

2 comments:

Nabview said...

Hi Sam - could you please just pop by to say hello? Thanks.

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful!!!!